Environmentally-Friendly Decorative Concrete Topping
In 2011 we set out to create an eco-friendly Terrazzo flooring product that was less costly and quicker to install; a greener version that utilizes post-consumer/post-industrial waste while minimizing cement content.
The end result of our research is Reazzo Flooring. Reazzo has become the leading choice for green builders looking for an eco-friendly Terrazzo alternative. You get all the benefits of Terrazzo – unrivalled durability, timeless beauty and minimal maintenance – plus you'll reclaim aggregate materials that are bound for landfills, turning them into stunning floors that are environmentally positive.
Reazzo Flooring Product Benefits:
- The beauty of Terrazzo flooring with mixtures of reused aggregate materials such as windows, discarded mirrors and porcelain with local aggregates.
- Contains only 50% of the cement as traditional Terrazzo, reducing your CO2 footprint.
- Reazzo is easy to install as it is delivered in a cement truck instead of being applied by hand. It does not require divider bars every 3-4 feet!
- Reazzo is self-levelling, reducing the installation time. In less than one hour, 3 days of placement can now be accomplished.
Reazzo Flooring is Designed For:
- Architects and designers looking for a beautiful Decorative Concrete Topping option that is environmentally sustainable.
- Green builders looking for a flooring solution that is cost-effective, fast and easy to install and will last a lifetime.
- Owners who are interested in the financial benefits of Life Cycle Costing.